Six Bells Apartment
Available for a 7 day stay. Check-in/check-out Saturday. Maybe available for shorter stays at certain times or at short notice. Please telephone if not available on line -
The Six Bells Apartment is located in the building next door to Hope House. The building was known as 'The Six Bells' in the eighteenth century, when it was one of the towns many popular inns, serving travellers on the journey from London to Stratford upon Avon, as well as invited guests or their staff, enjoying hunting in the Royal Park at Blenheim.
It's first floor location is accessed by its own staircase from a traditional private courtyard garden offering shared use. The apartment has its own balcony, with seating area, overlooking the garden. Secure, electronically gated parking is available.
The apartment is superbly appointed, offering a stunning blend of the traditional and contemporary with kitchen/dining area, lounge with vaulted ceiling and separate cloakroom. A short, open oak staircase leads to a shower room and 34 foot long bedroom in the eaves of the building with open plan bathing area, double ended roll top bath, privacy screen to basin and w.c.
Exceptionally spacious accommodation (90 sqm)
- Master bedroom (34 foot long)with King size bed in eaves of building, air conditioned.
- Z-bed for kids available
- Fabulous elm fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, gas cooker and microwave.
- Work desk and free wi-fi throughout suite
- Contemporary interior design
- Italian Beltrami bed linen
- Hand made Mulberry Tree silk duvets and pillows
- Lounge with vaulted ceiling SKY TV, DVD player, Ipod doc via Bose Lifestyle surround sound system.
- Luxurious selection of Bulgari toiletries and bath salts
- Open plan bathing area with double ended roll bath
- Separate walk in shower with jets
- Washer dryer machine
- Secure electronic gated car parking