A unique experience
Boutique accommodation is offered with a hearty locally sourced organic breakfast served in our Vanbrugh Restaurant.
Three spacious suites (60-80sqm) have all been meticulously restored and magnificiently furnished.
Within 500 metres of our front door are 14 eateries. Some fine AA two rosette restaurants, lively brasseries and gastro pubs. No shortage of culinary options for your stay at Hope House. There are also 15 public houses within walking distance!
All our suites feature
- Exceptionally spacious accommodation (60-80 sqm)
- Master bedroom with King size bed
- Second bedroom with zip link twin/king beds (not one bed suite
- Air conditioning throughout
- Work desk and free wi-fi throughout all rooms
- Contemporary but sympathetic interior design
- Italian Beltrami bed linen
- Hand made Mulberry silk duvets and pillows
- Remote lighting, Sony SKY TV, Blu-Ray player, In wall Ipod docs (one bed suite has desk mounted ipod doc) via surround sound system
- Heated marbled floors throughout bathrooms
- Luxurious selection of Bulgari toiletries and bath salts
- Victorian roll top steel baths, Monsoon showers
- LCD bathroom TV with Sky
- Sensibly priced fully stocked bar
- Allocated car parking space
Beginning with the initial reservation enquiry your experience will be handled personally by one of our dedicated reception team.
Our reception team will always be on hand to assist with your itinerary to ensure your time in Woodstock is a memorable one.